Welcome to the Get Connected Page! We are grateful for your interest in finding ways to connect with the Trinity church family. This page serves as an overview of the ministries at Trinity with information on how to get connected in the body.
Our desire is for each visitor to feel welcomed home and for members to find ways to get connected and serve.
If you’re new here, please fill out a Connection Card using the link below. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Mark Padilla, Pastoral Assistant for Connections, at MPadilla@trinitycc.com.
- EquipU classes are designed to equip you “for the work of ministry.” (Ephesians 4:12-16). They cover a wide range of topics with the purpose of equipping our church family for ministry, maturity, and unity as we grow together and live out our faith in Christ. Classes are offered on a quarterly or semester basis and are usually offered during all three worship times.
- College & Young Adults is a weekly gathering on Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. in the Worship Center that meets to worship through music, prayer, fellowship, Bible study, and small groups.
- Young Marrieds is a ministry that meets twice a month on Fridays from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the Fong home, focusing on discipleship for couples married 5 years or less.
- Discipleship Trainings are special conferences and seminars that occur periodically throughout the year for men, women, and families. View the church calendar at the bottom of the page.
- Brother-to-Brother Bible Studies (B2B) meets during the Fall and Spring semesters on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. (dinner at 6:00 p.m.) for worship through singing, a message from B2B pastor-teachers, and small group discussions.
- Wednesday A.M. Men’s Study meets Wednesdays from 9:00-10:00 a.m. for a verse-by-verse study through the Bible.
- Brothers in Prayer meets Tuesdays from 7:30-8:30 a.m. at Country Waffles.
- Family Shepherds meets once a month (the 3rd Saturday from September – May) 7:30-9:00 a.m. focusing on God’s design for faithfully following Christ and faithfully shepherding your family and is open for young, old, married, and single men!
- Sister-to-Sister Bible Studies (S2S) meets during the Fall and Spring semesters on Thursday mornings at 9:00 a.m. and evenings at 6:30 p.m. for worship through singing, teaching from God’s Word, and small group discussions.
- Prayer Connect meets once a month (3rd Saturday) from 9:00-10:30 a.m. to pray for our church—its leaders, missionaries, and ministries, as well as needs and events in our community, our country, and our world.
- Joyful Hearts typically meets once a month (the 1st Friday from September-May) from 10:30-12:30 p.m. and is a group of women intent on finishing strong in the race of life; it is open to women of all ages who desire to redeem their days in service to the Lord and in witness to His love for His church and for the lost.
- Stitched Together meets once a month (the 3rd Friday from September-May) from 9:00-12:00 p.m. to sew, stitch, and knit gifts of comfort for the hurting and the lonely. This ministry is in partnership with Joni and Friends.
- Summer Book Club provides an opportunity for fellowship with other women around books designed to encourage them in our faith and inspire them to pursue personal holiness as they walk with Christ.
Children’s & Student Ministries
- Children’s Ministry has Infants – 6th grade weekly meetings on Sundays and midweek meetings for the Fall and Spring Semesters on Thursdays from 9:00-11:00 a.m. and 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Junior High Group meets every Sunday at 11:00 a.m. and Wednesday night from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- High School Group meets every Sunday at 11:00 a.m. and Wednesday night from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Conferences and Special Events
Both the Men’s and Women’s Ministries have a conference to provide training and equipping as well as an occasional All-Church conference.
Groups meet in homes at least once a month to share a meal, pray together, and talk to one another about the Sunday morning sermon, focusing on ways they can apply and live out what they’ve learned and received from God’s Word.
Lunch on the Lawn
Typically occurs in the Spring and provides an opportunity to fellowship and connect with other individuals in our church family on the lawn with provided lunch!
Fall Fun Fest & Missions Faire
This is an all-out fun church family event with food trucks, inflatables, and fun activities for kids, and a missions faire of Trinity-supported missionaries!
This class occurs in the Fall and Spring and is designed to provide an opportunity for you to explore membership at Trinity and develop relationships with others in our church family. Participation in the class is not a commitment to become a member, but a unique opportunity to learn more about who we are and what membership at Trinity involves.
During the membership process, you will be asked to complete a form titled, “You Make a Difference” where you will input your serving area experiences and interests. Part of our Membership Covenant includes “faithfully stewarding the resources God has given you including time, talents, spiritual gifts, and finances.” You can always reach out to ministry leaders from our Staff Page to request serving in a particular ministry area or contact Mark Padilla, Pastoral Assistant for Connections, to find an area to serve.