Indoor Worship Resumes Sunday, November 1
Join us for worship this Sunday at 8:00, 9:30, or 11:00 a.m. as we worship together as a church family.
Inside seating will be available in both the Worship Center and Discipleship Center, with 6-ft distance between rows. For those who prefer to continue worshiping outside, seating and video will be available, weather permitting. For those who prefer being indoors where masks are required, the Upper Room will continue to be available. If you are not comfortable attending an in-person worship celebration, we encourage you to worship with us from home by tuning in to the livestream at 8:00, 9:30, or 11:00 a.m. at trinitycc.com/live.
Please continue to pray with us for a spirit of unity and love and grace for all in our church family as we walk through this season of change together.
Important: Before attending in person, each individual must self-screen using the following questions:
- Are you or anyone in your household experiencing fever, body aches, diarrhea, vomiting, or chills?
- Are you or anyone in your household experiencing any new or worsening respiratory symptoms? (shortness of breath, cough, runny nose, sore throat, or loss of taste/smell)
- Have you or anyone in your household been diagnosed with or had close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days? This includes those awaiting test results.
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, or are not feeling 100% healthy, or are in an at-risk group, please stay home and worship with us online by tuning in to the livestream at 8:00, 9:30, or 11:00 a.m. at trinitycc.com/live.
How You Can Prepare
- Face coverings are encouraged but not required.
- You are encouraged to bring your own mask, but we will have masks available at the Welcome Center if you are in need of one.
- Plan, pray, and prepare your family before Sunday morning. We encourage those in high-risk groups to stay home and continue worshiping with us via our broadcast at trinitycc.com/live.
- Please do not come if you are sick, are in contact with someone who is sick, or are considered in a high-risk group or category.
- Please be mindful of social distancing norms: six feet apart, avoid touching, avoid sharing/passing items, etc.
- We have Sunday School for children ages Infant (3 months)-12th grade. Visit ministry webpages or contact the church office for more info.
- If possible, please use the restroom before coming to the church, to limit trips to the restroom at Trinity.
- Please continue to pray with us for a spirit of God’s love and grace for all in our beloved church family as we navigate this season (Philippians 2:1-5).
- We will have adequate hygiene supplies, such as soap, paper towels, and hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) available.
- Our ushers will help people find available seating that is also socially distant. Rows of chairs will be set up with a 6-foot spacing between them.
- No items will be passed or shared among worshippers.
- Instead of passing offering plates, offerings can be placed in stationary boxes located at the Welcome Table. If you prefer, we encourage you to continue giving through the mail or electronically.
- We will not be passing the Friendship Folders or collecting Prayer Cards, but will have digital versions available via our TrinityCC App and online.
- The Welcome Table will have information and resources available for you to pick up, including masks for those who may need one.
- Staff will be available to safely transport anyone who becomes sick on campus to their home or a healthcare facility.
- Our Custodial Team will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces before, during, and in between each worship celebration.
- We expect anyone with any potential exposure to a person diagnosed with COVID-19 to stay home and self-monitor for symptoms, following CDC guidance if symptoms develop.
- In the event we learn that a person diagnosed with COVID-19 is determined to have been at Trinity and poses a risk to the community, we will properly clean and disinfect the area where the individual was present.
- If you have any questions, email email@example.com and one of our pastors or other staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Updates from Trinity
Indoor Worship Resumes November 1 (10.22.20)
2 Service Times Update (8.22.20)
Worship on the Plaza! (7.17.20)
Important Update from The State (6.19.20)
In-Person Worship Resumes Sunday, June 7 (5.29.20)
Coronavirus Update #2 (3.20.20)
Coronavirus Update #1 (3.17.20)
Coronavirus Response (3.13.20)
Trusted Voices on the Coronavirus
Most recent resources are posted at the top of the list with the date we posted them on this page.
Coronavirus & Biblical Counseling - Resources by Christian Counseling & Education Foundation [CCEF] (Posted May 11)
Fighting Loneliness in the Coronavirus Outbreak - Audio & Transcript by John Piper (Posted April 20)
Coronavirus and Christ - A Free E-Book by John Piper + Additional Resources (Reposted April 12)
COVID-19 Resoures for Leaders - Video Series by Southern Seminary (Posted April 6)
How to Talk to Children About the Coronavirus - Audio & Transcript by John Piper (Posted April 2)
Watch Your (Knowledge) Diet in the COVID-19 Crisis - Article by Brett McCracken (Posted March 23)
How Do We Make Sense of the Coronavirus? - Article by John Piper (Posted March 20)
How Do I Fight My Coronoavirus Fears? - Audio & Transcript by John Piper (Posted March 20)
When Corona Makes Us More Like the New Testament - Article by Andrew Wilson (Posted March 19)
Is the Coronavirus God's Judgement? - Article (Posted March 19)