We will not hide these truths from our children but will tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the Lord. We will tell of His power and the mighty miracles He did.
Partnering with parents in equipping children in God’s Word and for living a life committed to Jesus Christ.
Vacation Bible School 2019! (June 24-28)
VBS 2019 Music
Choose a link below to listen to the songs we sang throughout VBS week!
Here is the track listing if you’d like to look songs up and listen another way:
- You’re Worthy of My Praise Cedarmont Worship for Kids, Vol. 2
- So Good to Me Shout Praises Kids; Shout to the Lord Kids
- Good Good Father Kids Praise Company; Good Good Father
- What a Friend We Have in Jesus Shout Praises Kids; The Solid Rock: Hymns
- My Heart Trusts In You Shout Praises Kids; Trading My Sorrows
- Trading My Sorrows Shout Praises Kids; Trading My Sorrows
- Let Your Kingdom Come Sovereign Grace Music; 30: Three Decades of Songs for the Church
- Down On My Knees Jana Alayra; Believin’ On
- I Will Call Upon the Lord Cedarmont Worship for Kids, Vol. 2
- When We Pray Yancy; Jesus Music Box
- When We Pray Tauren Wells; Hills and Valleys
CDs available upon request.
VBS Image Gallery
VBS 2019 Highlight Video
Sunday School Curriculum
Our curriculum is The Gospel Story for Kids, which is chronological, gospel-centered, and teaches the Word of God in an engaging manner. There are two opportunities for family follow up: Sword Bible Memory (each month’s memory verses) and the companion family devotionals (Old Story New – New Testament, and Long Story Short – Old Testament). Each week, kids preschool-6th grade learn from the same passage of Scripture each service, giving families one Bible lesson to follow up on.
for your little ones
We provide a loving, clean environment for your precious little ones. You’ll find us near the west end of the Worship Center Lobby. Our Infant Care Room (located around the corner from the Nursery) is available to help you remain connected to the worship service while you comfort your baby in private.
Midweek Children’s Program
Bible Study Kids
We are on break for summer. This Spring we learned from the book of Judges and about Following God Alone!
Thank you for a great semester! Watch for details about our Fall study!
BSK meets on Thursdays during Sister to Sister from 9:00-11:00 a.m. (nursery-homeschool) and 6:30-8:30 p.m. (preschool-4th grade). Our 5th-6th graders attend Thrive on Thursdays. You may register your children when you register for Sister to Sister.
Questions? Contact Rachael Lenz.
5th and 6th grade
THRIVE meets on Thursdays from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in Room 117. 5th and 6th graders have the opportunity to THRIVE as they have fun building relationships and digging into God’s Word at their own youth group, THRIVE.
Please email Kristin at KSmith@trinitycc.com to request to be added to our Thrive email list in order to receive event details.
For more information, contact Connor Smith.